Ride – Float – Toast
Enter for Your Chance to WIN A Harley-Davidson Iron 883
Drawing: January, 2020
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
“Rent a Toob Win a Harley”
- Open to all U.S. legal residents 21 years of age or older as of January 2nd, 2020.
- Employees, directors, officers, and managers of Gruene & Javelina Harley-Davidson, WW GAF Inc dba Rockin R River Rides, Dos Rios Tequila or Tri-City Distributors or their parent or affiliated companies, promotional partners, suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agency partners, their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- How To Enter:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Beginning Friday, May 24th, 2019, through January, 2020, entrants may enter by visiting Gruene Harley-Davidson or any of the Rockin R River Rides locations in New Braunfels, Texas, or GrueneHarley.com.
- Enter by completing the Sweepstakes Entry Form via in-store iPad or paper entry. Paper entries will be accepted until 12 pm, January 2nd, 2020. iPad entries will be accepted until 2 pm, day of event, TBD, January 2020.
- All valid entries must complete entry form in its entirety to be eligible to win.
- Only one entry per day. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Awards:
- One winner will be drawn at random from entry forms that are received by 2 pm, day of event, TBD, January 2020.
- Winner will receive one (1) Harley-Davidson Iron 883 motorcycle.
- Winner will be responsible for tax, title and licensing fees.
- Selection of Winner/Winner Notification:
- Winner will be determined through a random drawing.
- WINNER MUST BE PRESENT AT THE GRUENE HARLEY-DAVIDSON or ROCKIN’ R River Rides, DAY OF BIKE GIVEAWAY (TBD, JAN. 2020) AT TIME OF DRAWING IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
- Winner will be contacted by cellular phone on day of event Jan. 2020, sometime between 9am and 10am. If the entrant does not answer his or her phone when called or respond to a text message within three (3) minutes of it being sent OR if the entrant is not present at the Gruene Harley-Davidson/ Rockin R River Rides at the time he or she is contacted, entrant forfeits his or her prize eligibility. No requests for callback or messages will be left.
- Winners must present a valid I.D. that matches the information provided on their entry form.
- No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted, unless approved by Sponsor.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes due upon acceptance of the prize.
- By entering this sweepstakes, winner consents to appear LIVE on stage at Gruene Harley-Davidson/ Rockin’ R River Rides, on the day of January 2020.
- Release of Liability:
- By accepting the sweepstakes prize winner grants permission to Gruene Harley-Davidson/ Rockin’ R River Rides to use winner’s name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting the sweepstake prize, winner agrees to release and hold Gruene Harley-Davidson, Rockin’ R River Rides and their parent and affiliated companies, their respective partners, directors, managers, officers, and employees harmless against any and all claims, damages, injuries, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use and/or misuse of the prize.
- Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use and/or misuse of any prize.
- Additional Rules
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Gruene Harley-Davidson.
- By entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees to “Opt-in” to dealerships’ customer database for future promotional use. Entry information is for internal use only.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, stolen, destroyed, incomplete or illegible entries.
- Non-compliance with these rule requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this sweepstakes in the event of any act, occurrence, or reason that it believes would corrupt the integrity, administration, or fairness of the sweepstakes.
- These Rules and this Sweepstakes are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Texas. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Texas, Comal County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Texas and the federal courts located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this Sweepstakes.