Customer Terms and Agreements
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless W. W. GAF, INC. d/b/a ROCKIN “R” RIVER RIDES, UME, INC., RICHARD D. RIVERS and WILLIAM G. RIVERS, their heirs and assigns, officers and/or employees, and any other person, firm, or corporation bound to defend or pay Judgments against them, from any and all debts, liens, or expenses, as well as any and all claims, demands or causes of action, including claims for contribution or indemnity, and the reasonable and necessary cost, including attorney’s fees, incurred in the defense of any such claim, whether for personal injury or property damage, or any other form of damages that might arise, to me or my child/children INCLUDING CLAIMS ALLEGING THAT THE INJURIES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING WRONGFUL DEATH, SURVIVAL ACTIONS, OR PRODUCT LIABILITY ACTIONS), OF ME, MY CHILD/CHILDREN, OR ANY MEMBER OF MY PARTY, INCLUDING MINOR CHILDREN, WERE CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF W. W. GAF, INC., ROCKIN “R” RIVER RIDES, RICHARD D. RIVERS, WILLIAM G. RIVERS, THEIR OFFICERS AND/OR EMPLOYEES.
The following policy exists for all Rockin’ R purchases
- Administrative fee of 10% if order is cancelled prior to 72 hours of event date.
- Administrative fee of 20% if order is cancelled within 72 hours of event date.
- No REFUNDS within 24 hours of event date, no exceptions.
- Reservation is only good for the day of the reservation.
- No children under the age of 6 years on the Comal River.
- No children under the age of 6 years on the Guadalupe River, age increases when the water level increases.
Equipment is NOT guaranteed beyond 15 minutes after the reservation time.
All customers MUST be able to swim, NO Swim NO Go!